The Media Library allows you to manage your assets in a single, centralized location. To access this feature please go into the Media Library tab in the Templates & Media section of your dashboard.
You can use the Media Library to:
- Upload multiple images at one time
- Upload Virtual Contact Files (.vcf)
- Upload a folder with your images (max: 50 images)
- Crop an existing image to create the right ratio for your messages
- Add tags or teams to help further organize your images
- Search by tags or teams in the new Media Library grid
- Drag and drop images or folders to be uploaded
- Delete images
Within the Media Library, you can see the image dimensions, URL, type as well as the date it was added to the library.
Accessing the Media Library from a message composer
The Media Library acts as your dashboard’s centralized location for assets, as all images are uploaded directly to it. This functionality gives you the flexibility to re-use images across different messages.
For more help with the Media Library, check out our Templates & Media FAQs.