The Media Library allows you to manage your assets in a single, centralized location. To access this feature please go into the Media Library tab in the Templates & Media section of your dashboard.
You can use the Media Library to:
- Upload multiple images at one time
- Upload Virtual Contact Files (.vcf)
- Upload a folder with your images (max: 50 images)
- Crop an existing image to create the right ratio for your messages
- Add tags or teams to help further organize your images
- Search by tags or teams in the new Media Library grid
- Drag and drop images or folders to be uploaded
- Delete images
Within the Media Library, you can now see the image dimensions, URL, type as well as the date it was added to the library.
Accessing the Media Library from a Message Composer
Previously when composing a message, you would upload images for each respective message. As the Media Library now acts as your dashboard’s centralized location for assets, all images will now be uploaded directly to it. This additional functionality gives you the flexibility to re-use images across different messages.
For more help with the Media Library, check out our Templates & Media FAQs.