Treasure Data is the only enterprise Customer Data Platform (CDP) that drives relevant customer experiences by harmonizing Data, Insights, and Engagement to work in perfect unison. Treasure Data empowers brands to give millions of their customers and potential customers the feeling that each one is the one and only. Armed with these actionable indicators, CX Teams, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service can effectively optimize spend, and personalize omnichannel interactions across the entire customer journey.
Treasure Data supports the Braze platform by allowing you to write job results from Treasure Data directly to Braze. This integration allows you to:
- Map external ids: Map ids from your CRM system to the Braze user account.
- Manage opt-out: When an end-user updates their consent choosing not to participate.
- Upload your tracking of events, purchases, or custom profile attributes. This information can help you build precise customer segments that enhance the user experience for your campaigns.
|Braze API Key||Braze||You will need to create a new API Key.
This can be created in the Developer Console -> API Settings -> Create New API Key with users.track, users.delete, users.alias.new, users.identify permissions.
|These API keys support the current feature to synchronize Treasure Data profiles to Braze, including: mapping external IDs, Upload Tracking, and opt-out|
|Braze REST Endpoint||Braze||Braze REST Endpoint List||Your REST Endpoint URL. Your endpoint will depend on the Braze URL for your instance.|
|Treasure Data Account and Account Information||Treasure Data||https://www.treasuredata.com/custom-demo/||You must have an active Treasure Data account to utilize their services with Braze|
For more detail, check out the document on Treasure Data Product Documentation
Step 1: Obtain Rest API Key in Braze
Obtain the required Braze endpoints and keys detailed in the previous requirements section.
Step 2: Create a New Connection
In Treasure Data, you must create and configure the data connection before running your query. As part of the data connection, you must provide authentication to access the integration.
- First, open the Treasure Data console and navigate to the Catalog under the Integrations Hub.
- Next, search for and select Braze. From here, a New Authentication prompt will open up.
- Add the Braze API Key and Endpoint credentials to authenticate.
- Lastly, name your connection and select Done.
Step 3: Define your Query
- Navigate to Queries under your Data Workbench.
- Select a query for which you would like to export data.
- Run the query to validate the result set.
- Next, select Export Results and then select an existing integration authentication.
- Define additional Export Results parameters as outlined under the Customization section below and select Done.
- Run your query.
- Validate that your data moved to the destination you specified.
The Export Results parameters are described in the following table.
||User - New Alias
User - Identifying
User - Track
User - Delete
||string||Use for array or JSON columns to keep the format.|
User Profile Attributes
|Record type for User - Track mode|
||Boolean||If enabled, continue and ignore any invalid records for the JSON column.
Otherwise, the job stops.
You can synchronize your consolidated customer profiles from Treasure Data into Braze to build-out target segments. Treasure Data supports 1st party cookie data, Mobile IDs, third-party systems like your CRM, and many more.
Treasure Data users can ingest data through the public REST API. You can use Treasure Data to create custom webhooks into your data. To learn more, visit the Treasure Data Documentation