The Braze Security Roundup
Mobile has given companies the tools to deliver customer experiences at unprecedented scale and efficiency. But the same nuanced data behind those experiences also carries risk. The news cycle is rife with pieces on the disastrous aftermath of lax privacy and security.
Fear not: security is our byword at Braze. Our comprehensive content—backed by our own ISO 270001 & SOC 2 certifications—can help guide your data practices towards compliance. From GDPR to HIPAA and PII to PHI, it’s all in here:
- Keep your communications personalized in a post-GDPR landscape
- Know the difference: personal data vs. protected health information vs. personally identifiable information
- Get up to speed on the ins and outs of HIPAA and marketing
- Learn how we’ve committed to fortifying our own processes to demonstrate our commitment to world-class, enterprise-ready security
Get the facts with this exclusive content collection!
- Nearly 80% of U.S. firms could face fines under GDPR
- Only 15% of marketers believe their businesses are on track to comply with GDPR
- 67% of Europeans feel concerned about not having control over their personal data online
- 68% of consumers are concerned about how how brands approach data security
- HIPAA violation fines averaged $2m per instance in 2016
- 1.9 billion data records were compromised in the first half of 2017
Today’s top global brands are sending tens of billions of messages per month to over 1 billion monthly active users with Braze.