Financial service companies in Asia-Pacific face a simple choice: digitalise or disappear. In embracing a digital future, how can financial service brands take this opportunity to build meaningful relationships with their customers? Making the most of it means getting to grips with data and using it not only to personalise messaging, but to truly engage consumers through services and experiences.
Together with Tealium, we’ve created a report that breaks down the characteristics of a region undergoing rapid transformation. We’ll also examine how brands can leverage data and customer engagement to deliver brilliant experiences in a fiercely competitive financial services space.
Download our exclusive report to uncover:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the financial services industry
- Why consumer expectations are evolving and how personalised messaging leads to success
- Winning tactics CMOs at leading Asian brands use to drive deeper customer relationships
- Factors to consider when building a technology stack
- What a world without third-party cookies means for FSI marketers
Braze x Tealium
Braze is a comprehensive customer engagement platform (CEP) that enables brands to deliver meaningful, contextual experiences to their customers. Tealium is a leading customer data platform (CDP) that makes it possible for companies to unify their data and use it to drive business. CDPs and CEPs operate hand-in-hand and play a crucial role in personalisation and engagement.
Today’s top global brands are sending tens of billions of messages per month to over 3 billion monthly active users (MAU) with Braze.