Get in Touch with the Human Side of Marketing at LTR
Your customers aren’t devices. Or data points. Or clicks. They’re people, just like you. And what they think and feel and do determines which companies succeed and which ones fail.
To thrive, you need to build long-term relationships (LTRs) with your customers. Balancing the human connection that’s at the heart of all successful marketing and the digital tools that make that connection possible in real-time and on a global scale.
To help you find that balance, Appboy is pleased to present LTR, a one-day conference exploring how marketers can leverage intersections between technology and human psychology to build enduring relationships with their customers. The event, which will be held at Apella Auditorium, 450 E. 29th Street, New York, NY, on November 5th, will bring together influencers, thought leaders and customer relationship experts, including:
- Tamara McCleary, creator, Relationshift
- Philip Krim, co-founder and CEO, Casper
- Amit Shah, senior vice president, online marketing, mobile and social, 1-800Flowers
- Ben Hindman, co-founder and CEO, Splash
- Adam Lovallo, co-founder and editor-in-chief, Grow.co
- Tim Holley, senior growth manager, Etsy
- Hamilton Bolduc, head of strategy, Mobile Gallop
- Bruce Taragin, managing director, Blumberg Capital
- And many more!
LTR will feature in-depth presentations, interviews with experts, panel discussions and breakout sessions, among other activities. Participants will have the opportunity to network and share their thoughts – using the hashtag #LTR2015 – during breakfast, lunch and a closing cocktail reception, as well as via the event’s real-time social feed.
Visit ltr.appboy.com for more information about the event, or to RSVP. For Appboy blog readers, we’re offering 30% off tickets. Enter the code Take30 at checkout. We look forward to seeing you November 5th.