Braze Winter 2020 Product Launch: Unifying Communications to Unlock Customer Loyalty
As marketing gets more personalized and in the moment, maintaining a cohesive, consistent, and—most importantly—human brand experience is harder than ever. That’s why we’ve been building new features and updating familiar ones to make your marketing faster, smarter, and more relevant. So whether you’re rewarding your most loyal customers, getting ahead of churn, or simply looking for quick wins across multiple campaigns, Braze has something new for you this January.
(Looking for a TL;DR for this product launch? Download and share our Winter Launch Product Brief with your team to get them up to speed.)
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
As marketing gets more personalized, automation and intelligence are increasingly essential to delivering messages that resonate with consumers at scale. Inspire loyalty and increase LTV by getting ahead of the moments that matter with new artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) features. The introduction of the Braze Predictive Suite and updates to the Braze Intelligence Suite are designed to help marketers gain insight and prompt easier and quicker personalized actions. That way you can add more value with each customer interaction and campaign...without having to work that much harder. (That’s every marketer's dream, right?)
- Intelligent Timing gets an update. Intelligent Timing, the send-time optimization feature within the Braze Intelligence Suite, helps marketers reach every customer at the right time. And according to 2019 Braze data, when marketers use Intelligent Timing, they see a 12% lift in email open rates and 28% lift in push open rates. But don’t just rely on the data—take control of it. This winter’s update to Intelligent Timing puts the control back in your hands by adding easy preview and configuration options, from choosing a fallback time to setting some send times as off-limits. Reach out to your Braze account team to get this update turned on for your Campaigns today!
- Say “hello” to the Braze Predictive Suite. The new Braze Predictive Suite puts machine learning tools in the hands of marketers, enabling them to effectively leverage and act on data seamlessly within the Braze platform. The first feature in the new Braze Predictive Suite, Predictive Churn, will give marketers the power to define what churn means for their business and generate predictions to increase retention. Plus, with our fast lane to value, you don't need any help from data scientists, engineers, or analysts to get your predictions up and running. Ask your Braze Account Manager or Customer Success Manager how you can access the Braze Predictive Suite.
"We're excited to work with Braze on a customer churn prediction feature that allows us to re-engage users that are likely to fall off," said Hector Bragado Fernandez, lifecycle marketing manager at Lumos Lab. "The results of our first round of testing have shown that we can boost retention, and we are eager to roll this out more broadly to realize the feature's full potential."
Strengthen customer loyalty with the Braze platform’s seamless, cross-channel orchestration features. As customer acquisition costs continue to rise, brands are looking for ways to get more out of their existing audience through retention and loyalty programs. Mix and match features in the Braze platform's orchestration layers, like new components in Canvas, Braze’s customer journey tool, to optimize campaign results through contextual, relevant, and consistent cross-channel experiences.
- Welcome, Canvas components! Mix and match new Canvas components—Decision Splits, Delay Steps, Message Steps—to build simple yet powerful customer journeys your whole team can understand and create for themselves. Improve your process, unlock new journeys, and increase effectiveness with this Canvas update. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to learn more about these new components today.
- Give the Braze native promotion code feature a try. Get started with a new, lightweight solution for deploying and distributing promotion codes. Our native promotion codes feature empowers brands to reward and incentivize moments that matter using push, email, Content Cards, and more. Simply upload a CSV file of unique promotion codes, assign it an easily identifiable tag, and start using that tag in your messages to distribute unique codes to the users you want to reward. Reach out to your Customer Success Manager to start using this free feature soon!
- Prevent the squint with Dark Mode for in-app messages. You can already create brilliant experiences with four out-of-the-box styles for in-app and in-browser messages. But now you can add Dark Mode-responsive color themes to any in-app message format. It’s a thoughtful form of personalization if you do it...or a glaringly bad customer experience if you don’t.
Leverage holistic, customizable Braze Alloys technology integrations to deliver the perfect content at the perfect moment, without disrupting your current marketing stack. Our three newest Braze Alloys partnerships—Amazon Moments, Talon.One, and Voucherify—amplify your existing marketing technologies and loyalty programs.
- Amazon Moments: Amazon Moments lets you engage user acquisition, retention, or surprise and delight activities by offering tailored rewards fulfilled by Amazon when customers complete the actions that matter most to your brand. Select the rewards for key behaviors on Amazon Moments, and communicate those rewards to recipients using Braze. Thank your most loyal, highest LTV customers with tangible rewards for their engagement and advocacy.
- Talon.One: Talon.One is a powerful promotion engine that enables you to create targeted and customized marketing promotions built around your customer and session data. Braze and Talon.One make it possible for brands to automate the creation of coupons and deliver them directly to specific customer segments.
- Voucherify: Voucherify allows marketers to build personalized incentives into their marketing campaigns, helping you launch contextual one-to-one coupon, referral, discount, and loyalty campaigns faster. Use Braze and Voucherify together to attach personalized promo codes from coupon, referral, and loyalty campaigns.
Can’t get enough?
Find more inspiration for creating experiences that resonate with your customers in the Braze Moments That Matter Guide. From Mother’s Day to Turkey Day, wedding season to vacation time, learn how you can use Braze features to get ahead of the moments that matter all year long.
Looking for an even deeper dive into our new product line up? Check out our Winter Customer Webinar video for an in-depth show-and-tell with Braze Product Managers. We’ll deep dive into products, use cases, and best practices in one, info-packed session.
Ashley Christiano is a Principal Customer Marketing Manager, Global SMB based out of Los Angeles. When she’s not helping customers get more out of Braze, she’s probably sorting her books by color, writing horoscopes, or hanging out with her cat Gracie and dog Louise.