Email may be one of the oldest forms of digital communication, but that doesn’t mean it’s obsolete. In fact, it’s still one of the most effective customer messaging channels. Businesses that add email into their strategy see an increase in engagement of up to 45%.
That said, people don’t respond to email the way they did in 1992 or even 2012. Times change, and your email strategy needs to change with them.
Download this guide and get up to speed with:
- The 4 keys for laying the groundwork for successful email marketing
- Best practices for transactional and promotion emails
- How personalized email can help increase conversions by 200%
- Key steps for adding email into your cross-channel strategy
- Expert guidance on exploring interactivity and other capabilities that today’s dynamic email make possible
Today’s top global brands are sending tens of billions of messages per month to over 3 billion monthly active users (MAU) with Braze.