At our annual conference, LTR 2018, Forrester Research's Dipanjan Chatterjee took the stage to announce a precedent-setting piece of commissioned research conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Braze. We call it the Braze Brand Humanity Index, and—from our perspective— it validates everything we stand for as a company: Human communication that connects emotionally with your customers drives the engagement, purchase behavior, and loyalty we’re all striving for. Dipanjan joins us once more as our guest in this webinar which will cover:
- Market insights from the findings of the study
- A deep dive into the emotional and functional attributes that make a brand feel human
- A look at the business impact that each of the attributes has for brands
- Insights and action items for brands looking to stay ahead in 2019 and beyond
- The Braze team’s take on how your technology can help you to achieve Brand Humanity
- A special reveal of the latest extension of the BHI, which will look at how Brand Humanity impacts YOUR business
Watch the on-demand webinar now to learn more about The Humanity Difference.
Today’s top global brands are sending tens of billions of messages per month to over 3 billion monthly active users (MAU) with Braze.