Top 5 Appboy Highlights of 2014
1) Over the summer we waved 265 West 37th Street goodbye and said hello to a bright, larger, branded office. With double the conference rooms, quadruple the phone rooms, numerous murals and at least 2x the space, we’ve taken our digs to the next level.
2) We welcomed an official San Francisco location to the party! New York may house HQ, but our counterparts on the West Coast deserve an awesome place to call home as well. Be on the lookout for some fun invites next year if you’re out there…
3) We’re all about audience engagement, and we mean it. This fall we hosted our inaugural #engage summit, welcoming thought leaders from USA Today Sports, Hailo, Urban Outfitters and more to discuss the latest developments in mobile marketing to a packed house.
4) We’re always aiming to contribute to the wider community, and we’re especially pleased by our partnership with the Optimizing Mobile Apps Meetup. With topics ranging from creating apps with longevity in mind, to app monetization and building a loyal audience, we’ve been fortunate to draw consistently great crowds and host stellar speakers from the likes of the NHL, SoundCloud, Fitocracy and more. Don’t forget to RSVP for the next meetup on January 13th on the Optimizing Mobile Apps event page.
5) Last, but certainly not least, we have made some incredible strides when it comes to features on our platform. While there are too many to list them all, here are some of the major updates and releases we saw this year:
- Customizable in-app messaging, localization and 64-bit support
- The launch of Appboy Academy
- Influenced push notification stats
- Campaign retargeting
- Multivariate testing
- Dashboard user permissions and News Feed categories
- Conversion Tracking
- Intelligent Delivery
While we could continue to go on about how this year has truly been an amazing one (did we mention our oversubscribed Series B funding?), we’ve got to start preparing to ring in 2015! For more on what happened in 2014 and what we’re looking forward to next year, don’t forget to read our Success Squad marketing tips recap, and our predictions and wish list for mobile trends in 2015.
Until next year!