About this course
Welcome to the self-paced version of Braze Foundations! This course will set you up for success during your Braze onboarding.
In Part 1, we will share fundamentals of data planning and user lifecycle modeling to prepare you for best-in-class engagement built on Braze. The estimated time to complete it is 45 minutes. This will prepare you for Part 2, our live training session delivered in on-demand video format.
Part 2 includes a sequence of videos by senior Braze trainer Tommy Thoman, in which he presents best practices for targeting consumers with segments and building cross-channel messaging campaigns and Canvases. The estimated time to complete this section is 60 minutes.
After completing this course, you should be able to leverage data in Braze to segment consumers based on user lifecycle models to build campaigns and Canvases using the Braze dashboard. Join us to learn how to:
- Differentiate between the types of data collected in Braze
- Plan for API and SDK integration based on Braze best practices
- Identify key stages of the user lifecycle and characteristics of users in each stage
- Create data collection strategies that enable you to guide your consumers toward high-value actions
- Apply filters to segment consumers into meaningful groups for targeted cross-channel messaging
- Build Campaigns for purpose
Today’s top global brands are sending tens of billions of messages per month to over 3 billion monthly active users (MAU) with Braze.