Sageflo Radiate is a distributed marketing tool that empowers local teams to easily send their own emails using marketing-approved templates, images, and audience segments through API integrations with Braze.
Give local teams the tools they need to market smarter, leveraging Braze’s sophisticated capabilities including audience segmentation, frequency governance and dynamic content, all while including guardrails for your brand.
|Sageflo Radiate account||A Sageflo Radiate account is required to take advantage of this partnership.|
|Braze REST API key||A Braze REST API key with full
This can be created in the Braze dashboard from Settings > API Keys.
|Braze REST endpoint||Your REST endpoint URL. Your API endpoint matches the dashboard URL for your Braze instance.
For example, if your dashboard URL is
Radiate is ideal for franchise and retail businesses looking to scale their marketing efforts by empowering distributed teams to send emails to their local audiences through Braze.
- Empower distributed teams to easily send marketing emails and SMS
- Build community-focused connections with customers
- Maintain brand consistency with built-in guardrails
- Take the burden off your national marketing team
Your Sageflo account team will take point on setting up your integration. You will be asked to provide your Braze API credentials and Sageflo will work with your marketing team to configure audience segments for specific locations and branches.
Once connected, Sageflo will:
- Setup the Radiate environment and connection to Braze
- Configure location-based audience segments in Braze
- Define campaign, location and user group settings
- Map templates from Braze for use with Radiate campaigns
- Schedule and conduct user training