Make Your Marketing More Creative with Braze Magazine’s new Creativity Issue
Creativity means using eye-catching visuals and sparkling copy for the messages your brand sends—but it also means embracing innovation, testing, iteration, and nontraditional thinking across every part of your organization to make the most of what technology makes possible, and to support the sorts of transformative brand experiences that keep customers coming back.
The new Creativity Issue of Braze Magazine explores the creative side of marketing from all angles—touching on the technical to the personal and beyond. In the issue, we explore:
- What it took to reimagine Appboy as Braze
- How Google, Apple, and Facebook are evolving today’s technology landscape
- How webhooks can support creative executions when it comes to marketing
- How agencies can use creativity to handle today’s deconstructed customer journey
- How push notifications have evolved over the years (Interactive Timeline)
Want to dig into the full issue? Just click below!